Everything a gamer needs
Everything a gamer needs
Everything a gamer needs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything a gamer needs

Download: upload u'r hacks, post what u think, win-earn stuff, post u'r scripts and more.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Badges
Extra rank now calls "Badges".Plus, every forum item got's new prices.And there will be a Halloween event soon!
Latest topics
» How to get windows 7
A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:22 am by HackTesteR

» Lunia, ijji.com game
A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:22 am by Xxhawtcandy

» Announcement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum
A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:25 am by ◄♫Monique♣►

» Announcement#8 Hawtcandy + WoW server
A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:23 am by Xxhawtcandy

» NEW FORUM READ!!!
A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:21 am by Xxhawtcandy

» Another Idea
A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:35 am by Xxhawtcandy

» Valve games
A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:33 pm by Xxhawtcandy

» Question for the application
A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:57 am by Xxhawtcandy

» Announcement#8 NEW FORUM OPEN BETA
A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:08 pm by alcaide1

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Top posters
Xxhawtcandy
A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms I_vote_lcapA.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms I_voting_barA.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms I_vote_rcap 
◄♫Monique♣►
A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms I_vote_lcapA.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms I_voting_barA.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms I_vote_rcap 
silent
JurkoZ
~Bighommey09~
HackTesteR
alcaide1
supermason
xXzJoeyzXx
Scyth
Poll
is this a good update?
yes
A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms I_vote_lcap78%A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms I_vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
no
A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms I_vote_lcap22%A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms

Go down 
+3
◄♫Monique♣►
HackTesteR
xXzJoeyzXx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xXzJoeyzXx
Sponge Bob
Sponge Bob
xXzJoeyzXx

A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms Empty
PostSubject: A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms   A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:10 pm

Hey street49,

AVA Alliance of Valiant Arms...

The Beta testing starts today! Very Happy I'm really pumped for this. Anyways here is my question...

-

Are you guys going to start a "Section" Or Category for this game?

-

I would love to have discussions about the guns or how even the games played. Anyways I'm just wondering. Razz

Thanks,

xXzJoeyzXx
Back to top Go down
HackTesteR
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms   A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:49 pm

I have the same question, and more. Ok how many of you guys think that there gonna have basicly the save thing as Soldier Front BUT you can DRIVE? Also, Since its a brand new gave theres bound to be a ton of glitchs, hacks, ext., HackTesteR
Back to top Go down
◄♫Monique♣►
Admin
Admin
◄♫Monique♣►

PostSubject: Re: A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms   A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:26 pm

We will see what files they have.
Back to top Go down
https://street49.forumotion.net
◄♫Monique♣►
Admin
Admin
◄♫Monique♣►

PostSubject: Re: A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms   A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:27 pm

I checked files and i think it will work out.
idk yet.
Back to top Go down
https://street49.forumotion.net
HackTesteR
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms   A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:30 pm

5 mins till the BETA! My user will be HTRainscape, whats ur guyses gonna be?, I JUST reviewd the MAPS file....now we need a ut3 unpacker.... Sad another file.... ut3 upk....UPK is the most priority...
Back to top Go down
Verminor™
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms   A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:02 pm

I will most likely check it out, yes.

Regards,
Verminor
Back to top Go down
silent
Mod
Mod
silent

PostSubject: Re: A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms   A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:16 pm

I'll be playing this game for sure, it might take a bit of time to understand the game's db to make hacks, but we'll play this by ear.
Back to top Go down
xXzJoeyzXx
Sponge Bob
Sponge Bob
xXzJoeyzXx

PostSubject: Re: A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms   A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 3:51 am

Affirmative, But unfortunately the games not working for me... Really bums me out so far, I'll keep at it though to see what I can do.

I get to the "connecting..." screen, then it just loses connection there or when I'm about to make a character, it loses connection there. No

Anyways, Happy posting.

xXzJoeyzXx
Back to top Go down
HackTesteR
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms   A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:53 am

Thats what >> was << happening to me....but now when I try to do the 2nd part of training...it closes
Back to top Go down
Xxhawtcandy
Mod on trail
Mod on trail
Xxhawtcandy

PostSubject: Re: A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms   A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:13 am

The Game is out today!!! To Bad my comp cant handle this
Back to top Go down
JurkoZ
Known member
Known member

PostSubject: Re: A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms   A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:54 am

Xxhawtcandy wrote:
The Game is out today!!! To Bad my comp cant handle this
What type of graphics card do you use(I have an emulator me and my friend made/edited to see how graphic cards would run, it's sorta like a stress test)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms   A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A.V.A Alliance of Valiant Arms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everything a gamer needs :: street49 :: Questions-
Jump to: