Everything a gamer needs
Everything a gamer needs
Everything a gamer needs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything a gamer needs

Download: upload u'r hacks, post what u think, win-earn stuff, post u'r scripts and more.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Badges
Extra rank now calls "Badges".Plus, every forum item got's new prices.And there will be a Halloween event soon!
Latest topics
» How to get windows 7
How to get windows 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:22 am by HackTesteR

» Lunia, ijji.com game
How to get windows 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:22 am by Xxhawtcandy

» Announcement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum
How to get windows 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:25 am by ◄♫Monique♣►

» Announcement#8 Hawtcandy + WoW server
How to get windows 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:23 am by Xxhawtcandy

» NEW FORUM READ!!!
How to get windows 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:21 am by Xxhawtcandy

» Another Idea
How to get windows 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:35 am by Xxhawtcandy

» Valve games
How to get windows 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:33 pm by Xxhawtcandy

» Question for the application
How to get windows 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:57 am by Xxhawtcandy

» Announcement#8 NEW FORUM OPEN BETA
How to get windows 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:08 pm by alcaide1

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Top posters
Xxhawtcandy
How to get windows 7 I_vote_lcapHow to get windows 7 I_voting_barHow to get windows 7 I_vote_rcap 
◄♫Monique♣►
How to get windows 7 I_vote_lcapHow to get windows 7 I_voting_barHow to get windows 7 I_vote_rcap 
silent
JurkoZ
~Bighommey09~
HackTesteR
alcaide1
supermason
xXzJoeyzXx
Scyth
Poll
is this a good update?
yes
How to get windows 7 I_vote_lcap78%How to get windows 7 I_vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
no
How to get windows 7 I_vote_lcap22%How to get windows 7 I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

How to get windows 7

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JurkoZ
Known member
Known member

How to get windows 7 Empty
PostSubject: How to get windows 7   How to get windows 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:52 am

Ok, so I'm gonna show you how to get Windows 7. (Don't worry, it's not a virus and it is able to upgrade, so you don't have to reboot all your files.) Very Happy

First you are going to have to download a torrent downloader. I recommend you get uTorrent. You can check it up on google or go to uTorrent.com

For those who aren't sure, or just don't trust it, uTorrent is used to download torrents and torrents a user created downloads.(Some do have viruses, but you can usually tell on the amount of leechers+seeders).

Well, once you have uTorrent downloaded, download the Windows 7 torrent from the link below
http://www.mininova.org/tor/3067717

Click run or save (Your decision, it doesn't matter, just make sure you run it afterwards)

So it should take a couple of hours to download. And after that you should have all the Windows 7 files in a folder. That you can find by right clicking on your torrent on uTorrent(You'll know what I mean when you run it) and press "Open containing folder". You should have a .zip or .iso file.

Download PowerIso from the link below
http://www.poweriso.com/

Once you have that downloaded (Used to open up the .iso file and burn it onto a DVD) put the DVD(-R or +R, it doesn't matter) in your drive/CD Compartment. Open up the file with PowerIso and on the bottom there should be a button saying "Burn" or on the top.

When you FINALLY have Windows 7 onto your CD, reboot your computer if you want to do a clean reformat (Erase EVERYTHING) or just load the CD when your on your desktop for a upgrade (Just upgrades to Windows 7, keeps all files, all background, hard drive, everything, etc.)

The installation is very thurough, not hard to install (A chimp could install it rabbit )

Congratulations! You now officially own Windows 7 Ultimate, Pre-Activated for FREE!

How to get windows 7 Untitled-11

PS: If you do a clean reboot, Windows 7 comes with basic Ethernet, Sata, IDE and Processor drivers so don't worry you wont be able to get the drivers. PM me for help, I'm almost available at any moment of the day. Also, ask me if you'd like the links for some of the drivers.
Back to top Go down
Xxhawtcandy
Mod on trail
Mod on trail
Xxhawtcandy

PostSubject: Re: How to get windows 7   How to get windows 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:03 am

but what if you comp cant handle the graphics?
Back to top Go down
Xxhawtcandy
Mod on trail
Mod on trail
Xxhawtcandy

PostSubject: Re: How to get windows 7   How to get windows 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:03 am

btw i like the way you represent our comunity
Back to top Go down
JurkoZ
Known member
Known member

PostSubject: Re: How to get windows 7   How to get windows 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:08 am

Xxhawtcandy wrote:
but what if you comp cant handle the graphics?
Thank you, on the compliment and about your question, any windows, mac os x (By the way, I'm also gonna make a tutorial on how to dual boot your computer to PC and Mac) comes with an automatic Windows Generic Driver. I even mentioned it automatically installs with Ethernet drivers, Sata, IDE and all of the above.

REP ME IF I HELPED!!!!
Back to top Go down
HackTesteR
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: How to get windows 7   How to get windows 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:22 am

Hey JerkoZ, what if I have a wireless internet card and have a CD to install it thats not programed for Win7, will the files transfer for that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get windows 7   How to get windows 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get windows 7
Page 1 of 1