Everything a gamer needs
Everything a gamer needs
Everything a gamer needs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything a gamer needs

Download: upload u'r hacks, post what u think, win-earn stuff, post u'r scripts and more.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Badges
Extra rank now calls "Badges".Plus, every forum item got's new prices.And there will be a Halloween event soon!
Latest topics
» How to get windows 7
Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:22 am by HackTesteR

» Lunia, ijji.com game
Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:22 am by Xxhawtcandy

» Announcement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum
Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:25 am by ◄♫Monique♣►

» Announcement#8 Hawtcandy + WoW server
Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:23 am by Xxhawtcandy

» NEW FORUM READ!!!
Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:21 am by Xxhawtcandy

» Another Idea
Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:35 am by Xxhawtcandy

» Valve games
Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:33 pm by Xxhawtcandy

» Question for the application
Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:57 am by Xxhawtcandy

» Announcement#8 NEW FORUM OPEN BETA
Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:08 pm by alcaide1

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Top posters
Xxhawtcandy
Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite I_vote_lcapTutorial: How to be invisible in satellite I_voting_barTutorial: How to be invisible in satellite I_vote_rcap 
◄♫Monique♣►
Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite I_vote_lcapTutorial: How to be invisible in satellite I_voting_barTutorial: How to be invisible in satellite I_vote_rcap 
silent
JurkoZ
~Bighommey09~
HackTesteR
alcaide1
supermason
xXzJoeyzXx
Scyth
Poll
is this a good update?
yes
Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite I_vote_lcap78%Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite I_vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
no
Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite I_vote_lcap22%Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
silent
Mod
Mod
silent

Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite Empty
PostSubject: Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite   Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:12 pm

Hello, today I will be showing you guys how to be invisible on the Satellite map in U_SF

Step 1) Locate your area folder.
The path is: C:\ijji\ENGLISH\u_sf\data\area

Step 2) Find Area_001 in the directory.

Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite Th_Area_001

Step 3) Copy Area_001

Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite Th_Copying

Step 4) Paste it into an empty area

Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite Th_pasting

Step 5) Rename the file to Area_020 or Area_021 depending on which comes next.
I.E. If your last area is area_019 then you rename it to Area_020

Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite Th_Renaming

Step 6) After you rename it, go into that area's properties

Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite Th_Properties

Step 7) Once you're in the area's properties, make the file a read-only file.

Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite Th_Makingread-only

Final Step) Apply the changes you made

Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite Th_Applying

And voila, go into a satellite stage and your enemies and teammates won't be able to see you. You can't see them either unless they're in the middle field(by upper bomb) If you're in this area, you become visible. The best way to use this hack is camp by one of the two corridors leading into blue team and camping out there, make sure you're on red team so you won't have to rush over to the bomb.

Last edited by silent on Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
◄♫Monique♣►
Admin
Admin
◄♫Monique♣►

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite   Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:16 pm

Prnt screens are too small.
Nice job anyway.
Back to top Go down
https://street49.forumotion.net
silent
Mod
Mod
silent

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite   Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:17 pm

I'll enlarge them
Back to top Go down
~Bighommey09~
Mod
Mod
~Bighommey09~

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite   Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:23 pm

Don't someone have this already posted in SF Discussion?
Back to top Go down
silent
Mod
Mod
silent

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite   Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:24 pm

Yeah, I found mine more in-depth and I added the screenies to make it easier to understand.
Back to top Go down
~Bighommey09~
Mod
Mod
~Bighommey09~

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite   Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:25 pm

Well...

Ok.
Back to top Go down
silent
Mod
Mod
silent

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite   Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:25 pm

Would you like me to take it down? Doesn't really matter to me.
Back to top Go down
~Bighommey09~
Mod
Mod
~Bighommey09~

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite   Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:27 pm

No, I closed the other thread.

This is more understandable.
Back to top Go down
silent
Mod
Mod
silent

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite   Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:28 pm

Alright
Back to top Go down
silent
Mod
Mod
silent

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite   Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:35 pm

Couldn't resized, but I cropped the images instead.
Back to top Go down
Xxhawtcandy
Mod on trail
Mod on trail
Xxhawtcandy

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite   Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:00 am

lol This is cool but now i think its patched but i love it back then it was awsome hey silent and hommy i see u on every post u guys are so popular lol (hey silent, i think sasuke is hot lol)
Back to top Go down
silent
Mod
Mod
silent

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite   Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:25 pm

Lol, we're both mods so we post a lot. Uhm...it's not prob not patched, just change it to the next area number, and sasuke is my favorite Razz
Back to top Go down
Xxhawtcandy
Mod on trail
Mod on trail
Xxhawtcandy

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite   Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:52 pm

lol but i go on more then you now =)
i go on every 12 hours Muhahaha =P
Back to top Go down
silent
Mod
Mod
silent

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite   Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:19 pm

Hah that's true, I'm in high school now and my teachers load me up w/ homework, and whenever I do go onto street49 for some reason the site freezes on me.
Back to top Go down
Xxhawtcandy
Mod on trail
Mod on trail
Xxhawtcandy

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite   Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:13 am

i have high school too lol.
Your computer freezes what happens ask for help or call ur internet company
Back to top Go down
alcaide1
Known member
Known member

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite   Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:57 am

dose this still work with the dethcik bypasser? I havnet tryd sence it seems usless to me when you cant kill ant one.
Back to top Go down
Xxhawtcandy
Mod on trail
Mod on trail
Xxhawtcandy

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite   Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:21 am

you can always just aim at the bomb until there's a name on ur screen that might help you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite   Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tutorial: How to be invisible in satellite
Page 1 of 1