Everything a gamer needs
Everything a gamer needs
Everything a gamer needs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything a gamer needs

Download: upload u'r hacks, post what u think, win-earn stuff, post u'r scripts and more.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Badges
Extra rank now calls "Badges".Plus, every forum item got's new prices.And there will be a Halloween event soon!
Latest topics
» How to get windows 7
Another one of my Ideas i want to add! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:22 am by HackTesteR

» Lunia, ijji.com game
Another one of my Ideas i want to add! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:22 am by Xxhawtcandy

» Announcement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum
Another one of my Ideas i want to add! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:25 am by ◄♫Monique♣►

» Announcement#8 Hawtcandy + WoW server
Another one of my Ideas i want to add! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:23 am by Xxhawtcandy

» NEW FORUM READ!!!
Another one of my Ideas i want to add! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:21 am by Xxhawtcandy

» Another Idea
Another one of my Ideas i want to add! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:35 am by Xxhawtcandy

» Valve games
Another one of my Ideas i want to add! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:33 pm by Xxhawtcandy

» Question for the application
Another one of my Ideas i want to add! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:57 am by Xxhawtcandy

» Announcement#8 NEW FORUM OPEN BETA
Another one of my Ideas i want to add! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:08 pm by alcaide1

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Top posters
Xxhawtcandy
Another one of my Ideas i want to add! I_vote_lcapAnother one of my Ideas i want to add! I_voting_barAnother one of my Ideas i want to add! I_vote_rcap 
◄♫Monique♣►
Another one of my Ideas i want to add! I_vote_lcapAnother one of my Ideas i want to add! I_voting_barAnother one of my Ideas i want to add! I_vote_rcap 
silent
JurkoZ
~Bighommey09~
HackTesteR
alcaide1
supermason
xXzJoeyzXx
Scyth
Poll
is this a good update?
yes
Another one of my Ideas i want to add! I_vote_lcap78%Another one of my Ideas i want to add! I_vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
no
Another one of my Ideas i want to add! I_vote_lcap22%Another one of my Ideas i want to add! I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Another one of my Ideas i want to add!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xxhawtcandy
Mod on trail
Mod on trail
Xxhawtcandy

Another one of my Ideas i want to add! Empty
PostSubject: Another one of my Ideas i want to add!   Another one of my Ideas i want to add! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:50 am

Every month host a contest. One of the contest is a raffle draw. You start by logging in then click raffle draw. You get to enter this draw everyday. In the end of the month Monique or Verminor picks draws out a name the winner gets a prize. This will encourage people to go on!
Back to top Go down
silent
Mod
Mod
silent

PostSubject: Re: Another one of my Ideas i want to add!   Another one of my Ideas i want to add! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:04 am

I like the raffle idea but not so much hosting an event each month.
Back to top Go down
Xxhawtcandy
Mod on trail
Mod on trail
Xxhawtcandy

PostSubject: Re: Another one of my Ideas i want to add!   Another one of my Ideas i want to add! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:05 am

how long should it be then?
Back to top Go down
◄♫Monique♣►
Admin
Admin
◄♫Monique♣►

PostSubject: Re: Another one of my Ideas i want to add!   Another one of my Ideas i want to add! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:06 am

I don't get the raffle Mad.
Back to top Go down
https://street49.forumotion.net
Xxhawtcandy
Mod on trail
Mod on trail
Xxhawtcandy

PostSubject: Re: Another one of my Ideas i want to add!   Another one of my Ideas i want to add! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:11 am

Its like you logging on then you see a button saying The Raffle Draw and when you click on it your name will be written in a box then later after a certain time all the names in the box, one will be picken out and that name is the winner of the contest and will be rewarded. This idea should be able to make guests and members go on more often making this server more populated. ( you are only aloud to click the button "The Raffle Draw" once a day 12 hours or yeah.)
Back to top Go down
silent
Mod
Mod
silent

PostSubject: Re: Another one of my Ideas i want to add!   Another one of my Ideas i want to add! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:15 am

An event whenever we feel like it Razz I'm not into scheduling $h!t like that. It's like saying "Ma'am your baby's birth will have to be postponed"
Back to top Go down
◄♫Monique♣►
Admin
Admin
◄♫Monique♣►

PostSubject: Re: Another one of my Ideas i want to add!   Another one of my Ideas i want to add! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:18 am

i still don't get it -.-, can you give an example? Prnt screen maybe.
or do you mean, like everyone who wan'ts to win a price, add's hese name into the event. And than we pick 1 name. and that guy wins?
Back to top Go down
Xxhawtcandy
Mod on trail
Mod on trail
Xxhawtcandy

PostSubject: Re: Another one of my Ideas i want to add!   Another one of my Ideas i want to add! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:18 am

Lmao LOL!!! ROFLMAO. Your really funny silent lol XD.
But if No one volunteers to host it can i i am not that busy i am intelligent >.< so no home work finish it in school or during free period lol. So Monique count me into hosting it
Back to top Go down
Xxhawtcandy
Mod on trail
Mod on trail
Xxhawtcandy

PostSubject: Re: Another one of my Ideas i want to add!   Another one of my Ideas i want to add! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:23 am

Monique wrote:
like everyone who wan'ts to win a price, add's hese name into the event. And than we pick 1 name. and that guy wins?

yes simular to that
Back to top Go down
◄♫Monique♣►
Admin
Admin
◄♫Monique♣►

PostSubject: Re: Another one of my Ideas i want to add!   Another one of my Ideas i want to add! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:25 am

I will search around and found out how to do that =].
Back to top Go down
Xxhawtcandy
Mod on trail
Mod on trail
Xxhawtcandy

PostSubject: Re: Another one of my Ideas i want to add!   Another one of my Ideas i want to add! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:26 am

Thx lol I HAVE SO MUCH MORE IDEAS LOL but thinking how to approve it i wrote a list O.o

And if you cant find a way maybe make a tread then topic Raffle Draw and each post there with something on it will earn a name in the box then maybe you verminor or even me can draw it out ( I do not cheat i play fare and square i respect all members here in this community )
Back to top Go down
JurkoZ
Known member
Known member

PostSubject: Re: Another one of my Ideas i want to add!   Another one of my Ideas i want to add! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:16 am

Ok it's like this, 100 members pay 20 points and the winner at the end of the week will get 50-100 g coins.
Back to top Go down
Xxhawtcandy
Mod on trail
Mod on trail
Xxhawtcandy

PostSubject: Re: Another one of my Ideas i want to add!   Another one of my Ideas i want to add! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:26 am

I think thats a lot of g coins and this is for hacks but if you like that idea post it at a topic for ideas = )
Back to top Go down
JurkoZ
Known member
Known member

PostSubject: Re: Another one of my Ideas i want to add!   Another one of my Ideas i want to add! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:39 am

So is every other site but they like to have a bit of variety.
Back to top Go down
Xxhawtcandy
Mod on trail
Mod on trail
Xxhawtcandy

PostSubject: Re: Another one of my Ideas i want to add!   Another one of my Ideas i want to add! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:41 am

yes but the same also may get boring
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another one of my Ideas i want to add!   Another one of my Ideas i want to add! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another one of my Ideas i want to add!
Page 1 of 1