Everything a gamer needs
Everything a gamer needs
Everything a gamer needs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything a gamer needs

Download: upload u'r hacks, post what u think, win-earn stuff, post u'r scripts and more.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Badges
Extra rank now calls "Badges".Plus, every forum item got's new prices.And there will be a Halloween event soon!
Latest topics
» How to get windows 7
Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:22 am by HackTesteR

» Lunia, ijji.com game
Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:22 am by Xxhawtcandy

» Announcement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum
Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:25 am by ◄♫Monique♣►

» Announcement#8 Hawtcandy + WoW server
Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:23 am by Xxhawtcandy

» NEW FORUM READ!!!
Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:21 am by Xxhawtcandy

» Another Idea
Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:35 am by Xxhawtcandy

» Valve games
Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:33 pm by Xxhawtcandy

» Question for the application
Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:57 am by Xxhawtcandy

» Announcement#8 NEW FORUM OPEN BETA
Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:08 pm by alcaide1

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Top posters
Xxhawtcandy
Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_vote_lcapChatbox! Come chat with us! I_voting_barChatbox! Come chat with us! I_vote_rcap 
◄♫Monique♣►
Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_vote_lcapChatbox! Come chat with us! I_voting_barChatbox! Come chat with us! I_vote_rcap 
silent
JurkoZ
~Bighommey09~
HackTesteR
alcaide1
supermason
xXzJoeyzXx
Scyth
Poll
is this a good update?
yes
Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_vote_lcap78%Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
no
Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_vote_lcap22%Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Chatbox! Come chat with us!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXzJoeyzXx
Sponge Bob
Sponge Bob
xXzJoeyzXx

Chatbox! Come chat with us! Empty
PostSubject: Chatbox! Come chat with us!   Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:15 pm

Hey everyone,

I just edited this post, it used to show you how to go to our old chat box, but here is the link now to go to our current and better chat box.

Current/Better Chat Box

Have fun chatting,

xXzJoeyzXx

Last edited by xXzJoeyzXx on Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HackTesteR
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox! Come chat with us!   Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:31 am

They ( the mods) need to put a link at the top with Chatbox that when you click it all it does it push the page down to the bottem...just a sujestion

Always here,
HackTesteR
Back to top Go down
xXzJoeyzXx
Sponge Bob
Sponge Bob
xXzJoeyzXx

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox! Come chat with us!   Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:35 am

HackTesteR wrote:
They ( the mods) need to put a link at the top with Chatbox that when you click it all it does it push the page down to the bottem...just a sujestion

Always here,
HackTesteR

Although maybe the chat box can be modded to fit up at the top of the threads, or do you think it would be in the way?

Whatever works,

xXzJoeyzXx
Back to top Go down
HackTesteR
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox! Come chat with us!   Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:39 am

or what i said(
HackTesteR wrote:
Always here,
HackTesteR
) but the Chatbox addon brings up the chatbox in another window... Very Happy

Always here,
HackTesteR
Back to top Go down
xXzJoeyzXx
Sponge Bob
Sponge Bob
xXzJoeyzXx

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox! Come chat with us!   Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:41 am

Ohhhh yeah! lmao! Laughing

Forgot about that! pale

Ugh, the things people can forget when they try to hard!

xXzJoeyzXx
Back to top Go down
HackTesteR
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox! Come chat with us!   Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:44 am

xD well now were gettin into ideas thats beyond our power lolz.... <<<< this is spam sorry its pointless to say xD

Always here,
HackTesteR
Back to top Go down
silent
Mod
Mod
silent

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox! Come chat with us!   Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:28 am

HackTesteR you spam quite a lot, saying pointless things to get posts, and I'm trying to get Monique to put a XAT chat room instead of the one we have.
Back to top Go down
HackTesteR
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox! Come chat with us!   Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:30 am

It may seem pointless to you but its not to me....See look if its pointless to you it may be to me saying something to 1. keep the post alive 2. argue about something some1 else is argueing about....thats it right?......hmm
Back to top Go down
silent
Mod
Mod
silent

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox! Come chat with us!   Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:32 am

And not to be rude but aren't mods supposed to be good at english/grammer/spelling?
Back to top Go down
HackTesteR
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox! Come chat with us!   Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:33 am

Im great at english great at grammer but give myself a B in spelling....u just dont like me....i saw it the say i signed up and made my first post...
Back to top Go down
silent
Mod
Mod
silent

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox! Come chat with us!   Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 1:56 am

I don't not like you, I'm just saying you spelt suggestion incorrectly, don't lie to yourself HackTesteR
Back to top Go down
xXzJoeyzXx
Sponge Bob
Sponge Bob
xXzJoeyzXx

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox! Come chat with us!   Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:13 am

Guys,

This topic was to be a guide to show people how to get into our chat box, not to argue Crying or Very sad

Can We Behave.

xXzJoeyzXx
Back to top Go down
HackTesteR
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox! Come chat with us!   Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:32 am

Did not see Silents post, sorry silent Sad :S Smile

Always here,
HackTesteR
Back to top Go down
silent
Mod
Mod
silent

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox! Come chat with us!   Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:33 am

HackTesteR that is enough, I am a moderator and you will show me some respect.
Back to top Go down
HackTesteR
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox! Come chat with us!   Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:33 am

I edited my post ^^ sorry
Back to top Go down
silent
Mod
Mod
silent

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox! Come chat with us!   Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:35 am

Apology accepted.
Back to top Go down
HackTesteR
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox! Come chat with us!   Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:37 am

all i mispelled was the doubble G's so...? whatever its done and over with
Back to top Go down
xXzJoeyzXx
Sponge Bob
Sponge Bob
xXzJoeyzXx

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox! Come chat with us!   Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:52 am

Exactly. So no more posts from here on out unless its about the chat box.

Please and Thank You! Smile

xXzJoeyzXx
Back to top Go down
HackTesteR
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox! Come chat with us!   Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:55 am

silent wrote:
HackTesteR you spam quite a lot, saying pointless things to get posts, and I'm trying to get Monique to put a XAT chat room instead of the one we have.

XAT chat? umm? whats that? lol i might be smart but dumb as hell
Back to top Go down
silent
Mod
Mod
silent

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox! Come chat with us!   Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:56 am

It's an easy-to-use chat and it's free. It even has a mod-system with commands.
Back to top Go down
HackTesteR
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox! Come chat with us!   Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 3:04 am

OHHHHH ISNT IT POWERED BY FREEWEBS OR SOMETHING? i think ive used it b4
Back to top Go down
xXzJoeyzXx
Sponge Bob
Sponge Bob
xXzJoeyzXx

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox! Come chat with us!   Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:22 pm

Silent, I click and join the chat box, but whenever I join, theres multiple songs playing, can we just use your playlist, instead of the chat box's songs? I don't really know how to turn off the music coming from the chat box. Razz

(OH, and I've officially changed from red text to green!Smile)

Thanks in Advance,

xXzJoeyzXx
Back to top Go down
silent
Mod
Mod
silent

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox! Come chat with us!   Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:16 pm

Joey I did that incase ppl didn't like my songs, you can mute the chat box's music by clicking on the radio icon
Back to top Go down
xXzJoeyzXx
Sponge Bob
Sponge Bob
xXzJoeyzXx

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox! Come chat with us!   Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:31 pm

Alright bro, Thanks

xXzJoeyzXx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chatbox! Come chat with us!   Chatbox! Come chat with us! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chatbox! Come chat with us!
Page 1 of 1