Everything a gamer needs
Everything a gamer needs
Everything a gamer needs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything a gamer needs

Download: upload u'r hacks, post what u think, win-earn stuff, post u'r scripts and more.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Badges
Extra rank now calls "Badges".Plus, every forum item got's new prices.And there will be a Halloween event soon!
Latest topics
» How to get windows 7
Announcement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:22 am by HackTesteR

» Lunia, ijji.com game
Announcement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:22 am by Xxhawtcandy

» Announcement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum
Announcement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:25 am by ◄♫Monique♣►

» Announcement#8 Hawtcandy + WoW server
Announcement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:23 am by Xxhawtcandy

» NEW FORUM READ!!!
Announcement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:21 am by Xxhawtcandy

» Another Idea
Announcement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:35 am by Xxhawtcandy

» Valve games
Announcement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:33 pm by Xxhawtcandy

» Question for the application
Announcement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:57 am by Xxhawtcandy

» Announcement#8 NEW FORUM OPEN BETA
Announcement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:08 pm by alcaide1

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Top posters
Xxhawtcandy
Announcement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum I_vote_lcapAnnouncement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum I_voting_barAnnouncement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum I_vote_rcap 
◄♫Monique♣►
Announcement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum I_vote_lcapAnnouncement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum I_voting_barAnnouncement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum I_vote_rcap 
silent
JurkoZ
~Bighommey09~
HackTesteR
alcaide1
supermason
xXzJoeyzXx
Scyth
Poll
is this a good update?
yes
Announcement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum I_vote_lcap78%Announcement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum I_vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
no
Announcement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum I_vote_lcap22%Announcement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Announcement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
◄♫Monique♣►
Admin
Admin
◄♫Monique♣►

Announcement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum Empty
PostSubject: Announcement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum   Announcement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:03 pm

Yes, there were some problems with the forum and my paypal account.

Were going to close the forum
till were really DONE!
Back to top Go down
https://street49.forumotion.net
Xxhawtcandy
Mod on trail
Mod on trail
Xxhawtcandy

PostSubject: Re: Announcement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum   Announcement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:01 am

Close The Forum..... This cant be happining.....No.... You cant give up Monique This Place just wont end like this this is not what i thought....
Back to top Go down
◄♫Monique♣►
Admin
Admin
◄♫Monique♣►

PostSubject: Re: Announcement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum   Announcement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:28 pm

I have so more bad news, since there is no one online on the forum...
We gonne close it...
Till we have vbulletin + website, that will take like 3 months cause of the money
Back to top Go down
Xxhawtcandy
Mod on trail
Mod on trail
Xxhawtcandy

PostSubject: Re: Announcement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum   Announcement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 2:22 am

Close.... will it be reopened? i really want to still contact u but if it closes ill never find back a great friend like u....
Back to top Go down
◄♫Monique♣►
Admin
Admin
◄♫Monique♣►

PostSubject: Re: Announcement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum   Announcement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:25 am

Xxhawtcandy wrote:
Close.... will it be reopened? i really want to still contact u but if it closes ill never find back a great friend like u....

add my msn street49.support@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum   Announcement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum
Page 1 of 1