Everything a gamer needs
Everything a gamer needs
Everything a gamer needs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything a gamer needs

Download: upload u'r hacks, post what u think, win-earn stuff, post u'r scripts and more.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Badges
Extra rank now calls "Badges".Plus, every forum item got's new prices.And there will be a Halloween event soon!
Latest topics
» How to get windows 7
2 Idea's that can help this site I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:22 am by HackTesteR

» Lunia, ijji.com game
2 Idea's that can help this site I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:22 am by Xxhawtcandy

» Announcement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum
2 Idea's that can help this site I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:25 am by ◄♫Monique♣►

» Announcement#8 Hawtcandy + WoW server
2 Idea's that can help this site I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:23 am by Xxhawtcandy

» NEW FORUM READ!!!
2 Idea's that can help this site I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:21 am by Xxhawtcandy

» Another Idea
2 Idea's that can help this site I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:35 am by Xxhawtcandy

» Valve games
2 Idea's that can help this site I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:33 pm by Xxhawtcandy

» Question for the application
2 Idea's that can help this site I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:57 am by Xxhawtcandy

» Announcement#8 NEW FORUM OPEN BETA
2 Idea's that can help this site I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:08 pm by alcaide1

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Top posters
Xxhawtcandy
2 Idea's that can help this site I_vote_lcap2 Idea's that can help this site I_voting_bar2 Idea's that can help this site I_vote_rcap 
◄♫Monique♣►
2 Idea's that can help this site I_vote_lcap2 Idea's that can help this site I_voting_bar2 Idea's that can help this site I_vote_rcap 
silent
JurkoZ
~Bighommey09~
HackTesteR
alcaide1
supermason
xXzJoeyzXx
Scyth
Poll
is this a good update?
yes
2 Idea's that can help this site I_vote_lcap78%2 Idea's that can help this site I_vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
no
2 Idea's that can help this site I_vote_lcap22%2 Idea's that can help this site I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

2 Idea's that can help this site

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JurkoZ
Known member
Known member

2 Idea's that can help this site Empty
PostSubject: 2 Idea's that can help this site   2 Idea's that can help this site I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:42 am

Well, you do have forums (Which no offense, I know are just made for free by forumotion(I also used them once, which I can tell by the banner on top) But You can also make a VIP buy centre. I have a true talent in photoshop and dreamweaver, so I could make the template and allow the admins edit it out to their desire. I mean, I notice you have street49.tk, which no offense is EXTREMELY "Non-straight" because it's a webs.com site. COME ON!!!! WEBS.COM??? They can ruin the reputation of a site/community pretty badly.*NOTE* I am saying nothing about the people of this forum just webs.com

Secondly, make vip for sale (After Verminor finishes his aimbot). People are VERY attracted to vip hacks and are willing to pay top dollar.

PS, Don't allow people to post DXT Hacks, GzP is getting sued for it.
Back to top Go down
Xxhawtcandy
Mod on trail
Mod on trail
Xxhawtcandy

2 Idea's that can help this site Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Idea's that can help this site   2 Idea's that can help this site I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:15 am

what? umm first of all i think that verminor wants to share his hacks and second of all this is a ideas for the site not personal info
Back to top Go down

2 Idea's that can help this site
Page 1 of 1