Everything a gamer needs
Everything a gamer needs
Everything a gamer needs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything a gamer needs

Download: upload u'r hacks, post what u think, win-earn stuff, post u'r scripts and more.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Badges
Extra rank now calls "Badges".Plus, every forum item got's new prices.And there will be a Halloween event soon!
Latest topics
» How to get windows 7
I had a bunch of accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:22 am by HackTesteR

» Lunia, ijji.com game
I had a bunch of accounts I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:22 am by Xxhawtcandy

» Announcement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum
I had a bunch of accounts I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:25 am by ◄♫Monique♣►

» Announcement#8 Hawtcandy + WoW server
I had a bunch of accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:23 am by Xxhawtcandy

» NEW FORUM READ!!!
I had a bunch of accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:21 am by Xxhawtcandy

» Another Idea
I had a bunch of accounts I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:35 am by Xxhawtcandy

» Valve games
I had a bunch of accounts I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:33 pm by Xxhawtcandy

» Question for the application
I had a bunch of accounts I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:57 am by Xxhawtcandy

» Announcement#8 NEW FORUM OPEN BETA
I had a bunch of accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:08 pm by alcaide1

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Top posters
Xxhawtcandy
I had a bunch of accounts I_vote_lcapI had a bunch of accounts I_voting_barI had a bunch of accounts I_vote_rcap 
◄♫Monique♣►
I had a bunch of accounts I_vote_lcapI had a bunch of accounts I_voting_barI had a bunch of accounts I_vote_rcap 
silent
JurkoZ
~Bighommey09~
HackTesteR
alcaide1
supermason
xXzJoeyzXx
Scyth
Poll
is this a good update?
yes
I had a bunch of accounts I_vote_lcap78%I had a bunch of accounts I_vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
no
I had a bunch of accounts I_vote_lcap22%I had a bunch of accounts I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

I had a bunch of accounts

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
silent
Mod
Mod
silent

I had a bunch of accounts Empty
PostSubject: I had a bunch of accounts   I had a bunch of accounts I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:39 pm

I have a second lieutenant, a lieutenant, a staff sergeant, a sergeant, and a few others I can't remember at the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
~Bighommey09~
Mod
Mod
~Bighommey09~

PostSubject: Re: I had a bunch of accounts   I had a bunch of accounts I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:49 pm

Lol, I just made alot to try out all the guns Razz.

But I only have 3 that I use.

my lut, and my sergants.
Back to top Go down
silent
Mod
Mod
silent

PostSubject: Re: I had a bunch of accounts   I had a bunch of accounts I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:51 pm

Lol I made a lot of trainees to test out guns as well. I found the ak74, m4a1, and psg-1 the best guns to use.
Back to top Go down
~Bighommey09~
Mod
Mod
~Bighommey09~

PostSubject: Re: I had a bunch of accounts   I had a bunch of accounts I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:54 pm

Now I think AWP is best sniper, and M4 not that good anymore, to much recoil.
Back to top Go down
silent
Mod
Mod
silent

PostSubject: Re: I had a bunch of accounts   I had a bunch of accounts I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:55 pm

AWP isn't all that good. I don't like the single shooting factor.
Back to top Go down
~Bighommey09~
Mod
Mod
~Bighommey09~

PostSubject: Re: I had a bunch of accounts   I had a bunch of accounts I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:57 pm

If it wasn't for the double scope. AWP wouldn't be as good as PSG is. If they had a Double scope for PSG, PSG would own.
Back to top Go down
iSimply<3
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: I had a bunch of accounts   I had a bunch of accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:17 am

M4 Doesnt Really Almost Have Recoil o.0
Back to top Go down
silent
Mod
Mod
silent

PostSubject: Re: I had a bunch of accounts   I had a bunch of accounts I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:55 pm

M4 is very accurate, barely any recoil as simply stated. But I still prefer ak74, it's easy if you single shoot or know how to control it.
Back to top Go down
*BloccCRIP*
Sponge Bob
Sponge Bob
*BloccCRIP*

PostSubject: Re: I had a bunch of accounts   I had a bunch of accounts I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 3:44 pm

am "ve 9 accs, 2 of them BANNED IP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I had a bunch of accounts   I had a bunch of accounts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I had a bunch of accounts
Page 1 of 1