Everything a gamer needs
Everything a gamer needs
Everything a gamer needs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything a gamer needs

Download: upload u'r hacks, post what u think, win-earn stuff, post u'r scripts and more.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Badges
Extra rank now calls "Badges".Plus, every forum item got's new prices.And there will be a Halloween event soon!
Latest topics
» How to get windows 7
Walking sounds I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 1:22 am by HackTesteR

» Lunia, ijji.com game
Walking sounds I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 3:22 am by Xxhawtcandy

» Announcement#10 there were some problems with paying and forum
Walking sounds I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:25 am by ◄♫Monique♣►

» Announcement#8 Hawtcandy + WoW server
Walking sounds I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:23 am by Xxhawtcandy

» NEW FORUM READ!!!
Walking sounds I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 3:21 am by Xxhawtcandy

» Another Idea
Walking sounds I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:35 am by Xxhawtcandy

» Valve games
Walking sounds I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:33 pm by Xxhawtcandy

» Question for the application
Walking sounds I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:57 am by Xxhawtcandy

» Announcement#8 NEW FORUM OPEN BETA
Walking sounds I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:08 pm by alcaide1

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Top posters
Xxhawtcandy
Walking sounds I_vote_lcapWalking sounds I_voting_barWalking sounds I_vote_rcap 
◄♫Monique♣►
silent
JurkoZ
~Bighommey09~
HackTesteR
alcaide1
supermason
xXzJoeyzXx
Scyth
Poll
is this a good update?
yes
Walking sounds I_vote_lcap78%Walking sounds I_vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
no
Walking sounds I_vote_lcap22%Walking sounds I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Walking sounds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HackTesteR
Mod
Mod

Walking sounds Empty
PostSubject: Walking sounds   Walking sounds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:44 pm

Ok I used Verminors Waterproof and in shanghai at red when you walk across the crossroad it sounds like your walking in a container, which i thought would be cool if it sounded like that at anyspot so you can hear the eneimy alot better, HackTesteR
Back to top Go down
silent
Mod
Mod
silent

Walking sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking sounds   Walking sounds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:52 pm

Err, wrong section and this is kinda spam.
Back to top Go down
HackTesteR
Mod
Mod

Walking sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking sounds   Walking sounds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:53 pm

no....this is a question....for a hack..on soldier front..lol?
Back to top Go down
silent
Mod
Mod
silent

Walking sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking sounds   Walking sounds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:55 pm

"Ok I used Verminors Waterproof and in shanghai at red when you walk across the crossroad it sounds like your walking in a container, which i thought would be cool if it sounded like that at anyspot so you can hear the eneimy alot better, HackTesteR" There is no question there at all. It's just saying you discovered something, that's it really.
Back to top Go down
HackTesteR
Mod
Mod

Walking sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking sounds   Walking sounds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:56 pm

"which i thought would be cool if it sounded like that at anyspot so you can hear the eneimy alot better" is the question but not in a question format
Back to top Go down
silent
Mod
Mod
silent

Walking sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking sounds   Walking sounds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:58 pm

Yes but this is the QUESTION section, so please ask a question? And make it clear that it's an actual question. Anyways, I wouldn't consider that a question, but that's my opinion.
Back to top Go down
HackTesteR
Mod
Mod

Walking sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking sounds   Walking sounds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:58 pm

"wouldnt it be cool if it sounded like that everywhere so you can hear the enemy alot better" thats the same thing in question form
Back to top Go down
silent
Mod
Mod
silent

Walking sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking sounds   Walking sounds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:01 pm

At least ASK a question <_< And the next best thing is the "Off-Topic" thread because that is for anything that there already isn't something for.

EDIT BY ~Bighommey09~: This is your warning on double posting.
Once again, not a question, just a suggestion. We should have a suggestion sub-forum.
Back to top Go down
HackTesteR
Mod
Mod

Walking sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking sounds   Walking sounds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:02 pm

ok, Could you guys make the cantainer sounds everywhere so we can hear the enemy better?
Back to top Go down
~Bighommey09~
Mod
Mod
~Bighommey09~

Walking sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking sounds   Walking sounds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:05 pm

silent wrote:
At least ASK a question <_< And the next best thing is the "Off-Topic" thread because that is for anything that there already isn't something for.

And no, it would not fit in the Off-Topic, this is talking about soldier front.

No, this is a question to me, I'm going to delete some of the spam you guys did.

Plus, this isn't fully done. They are still adding more to the site.

Last edited by ~Bighommey09~ on Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HackTesteR
Mod
Mod

Walking sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking sounds   Walking sounds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:08 pm

I accept the spam part Smile and thanks for agreeing with me Smile one of about 1,000 do xD
Back to top Go down
◄♫Monique♣►
Admin
Admin
◄♫Monique♣►

Walking sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking sounds   Walking sounds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:12 pm

silent wrote:
Yes but this is the QUESTION section, so please ask a question? And make it clear that it's an actual question. Anyways, I wouldn't consider that a question, but that's my opinion.

Mate,when Verminor scripted that he needed to make the whole .sff so he just picked sound and a picture from here and there... he can't see it.
Back to top Go down
https://street49.forumotion.net
HackTesteR
Mod
Mod

Walking sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking sounds   Walking sounds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:13 pm

wait...please re-word that, it didnt make sense to me...Smile
Back to top Go down
silent
Mod
Mod
silent

Walking sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking sounds   Walking sounds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:14 pm

He's basically saying that he made the sound file blindly, so it'll be nearly impossible to do that for everything else.
Back to top Go down
HackTesteR
Mod
Mod

Walking sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking sounds   Walking sounds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:15 pm

not really, all he needs to do is make the ground.wav sounds into the container sounds
Back to top Go down
silent
Mod
Mod
silent

Walking sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking sounds   Walking sounds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:16 pm

If it's so easy why don't you try it? And if you do that, it won't help you at all. You won't know what kind of ground your enemy is walking on.
Back to top Go down
~Bighommey09~
Mod
Mod
~Bighommey09~

Walking sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking sounds   Walking sounds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:18 pm

I'm not a mod on this section, but please stop arguing?
Back to top Go down
HackTesteR
Mod
Mod

Walking sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking sounds   Walking sounds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:18 pm

its called digital speekers, like i have, they basicly let you know where the sounds comeing from because its duller in the back louder in front and then if there to the left only the left speekers work and vice versa with right
Back to top Go down
~Bighommey09~
Mod
Mod
~Bighommey09~

Walking sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking sounds   Walking sounds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:22 pm

You will need a Audio Amplifier for this.
Back to top Go down
HackTesteR
Mod
Mod

Walking sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking sounds   Walking sounds I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:27 pm

my speekers do it automaticly
Back to top Go down
◄♫Monique♣►
Admin
Admin
◄♫Monique♣►

Walking sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking sounds   Walking sounds I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:51 pm

~locked~ NO MORE DISCUSSION.
Back to top Go down
https://street49.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Walking sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking sounds   Walking sounds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking sounds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everything a gamer needs :: street49 :: Off topic-
Jump to: